1. Do NOT insult, flame and or harass other users on the board, or anyone else outside of that. This includes the usage of slurs, which aren't allowed either.
2. Do NOT discuss how to carry out illegal activities, or any illegal activities you have committed. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of illegal drugs and piracy.
3. Do NOT post illegal materials.
4. Do NOT post disruptively. This includes, but is not limited to:
double posting (posting directly underneath yourself, this is only allowed if 72 hours have passed since your last post)
spamming (which can include one-liners, one-word posts, or just emojis)
necroposting (posting in a thread that has been dead, or without reply, for over 30 days)
thread hijacking (posting in another person's thread with your own questions/resources etc. that leads the focus away from the original topic and onto you)
clearing your own posts (in a way that the thread becomes unreadable).
4.2 Do NOT create an account just to spam, advertise, insult, troll, or criticize our members and or threads.
4.3 Do NOT continue to argue in the same thread after a moderator or admin has warned you, or report their post. Please PM the moderator if you wish to discuss your warning, or follow the procedure at the bottom of this post.
5. Do NOT advertise in your signature, posts or profile feed (please see our rules for profile feeds here).
5.1 You may link to your personal site, game, forum, or resources in your signature.
5.2 Do not advertise your Chat Channels (e.x. Discord, Slack). What happens in those channels, stays in those channels. We do not endorse them.
6. Do NOT attempt to take moderation into your own hands.
7. Do NOT encourage drama, such as site wars.
7.2 Do NOT make passive-aggressive reports and/or status updates to mods to cause drama. In particular, reporting posts by mods that you disagree with, to make an attack or "troll" towards them. This will not be excusable. If you have a problem with a post a moderator made, follow the correct procedures in this thread.
8. Do NOT use EXCESSIVE profanity.
10. Do NOT post sexually explicit content.
11. Do NOT start contests or forum-wide events, regardless of whether there is a prize involved or not, unless you have permission from an administrator. Please contact a moderator for permission. We reserve the right to deny permission if the event would interfere with an official staff event or contest.